e
m
P
t
Y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
StoryBook
The World of Darkness
Get Lost If You Dun want to read
Get Lost N0w or Never privacy.. Get Lost dogs
and cats
Story Times' ~
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a teenage girl
StoryBook
The World of Darkness
Get Lost If You Dun want to read
Get Lost N0w or Never privacy.. Get Lost dogs
and cats
Story Times' ~
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a piece. of paper; But it's Empty
This Blog is mainly for..Stories made by me. ^^
I've got a piece. of paper; But it's Empty
{/XD~ --
Sunday, September 12, 2010 ( 9:59 PM )
This Blog is mainly for..Stories made by me. ^^
This blog will be on stories that i have made.^^
Maybe You will enjoy my stories. Maybe not......
Just In Case You Forgot of one of my blog Friendss~ I will sign off as XmisterXD ( Change)
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
i think they call it freedom of speech
tagboard goes here.
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
NO LINK SO GET LOST OR GET STUCK HERE
September 2010
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
NO LINK SO GET LOST OR GET STUCK HERE
Update's Of Story.--
watch me waste my life away
September 2010
Story Update thrice every week but maybe will have more.. ~
Heart is beating.
empty
Heart is beating.
my virtual barang
empty